Nola Millar Library is the library for Toi Whakaari: NZ Drama School and is named after the school’s first director. The library collects theatre, dance and performing arts books, published plays and screenplays, periodicals, and audio-visual material.
- More than 13,500 plays and screenplays.
- Over 12,000 books providing information about a wide range of subjects, including performing arts, film, television, art, costume, scenography, stage crafts, directing, voice, movement, choreography, theatre & dance history, theatre & dance biographies and New Zealand culture.
- Over 3,000 DVDs and videos of films, drama and dance.
- Theatre and dance magazines.
- Selected archive recordings of performances, posters, programmes and photographs from Toi Whakaari and the New Zealand School of Dance.
The services offered to staff and students include lending, interlibrary loan, help with questions, listening and viewing facilities, lists of new and recent resources, computer and internet access and the teaching of research skills. Services to subscription members may vary.